“Find your song.”
— Cory Cullinan, Reach Studios Owner
Welcome to Reach Studios, the five-room music/multimedia production house of Cory Cullinan, his alter ego Doctor Noize… and your next project. Cory’s an established producer, Regis University Director of Recording Arts, Stanford Recording Arts teacher, and former Recording Academy Board Governor and award-winning high school arts department head.
Personally designed as the creative studio of an award-winning recording artist, composer and teacher, Reach has opened its doors as a production and teaching place to help others reach their creative dreams. Work together here or Cory can produce or teach remotely. References are available from artists and students ranging from Grammy-winners to kids.
- Register for Cory’s summer Recording Arts Workshop at Stanford University — you don’t have to be a Stanford student to join us!
- The debut album from Cory’s Regis University undergrads, Made In The Stu, is out — and it’s as vibrant and colorful as they are!
- Cory will teach looping with Ableton Live as an In-Person Presenter at the Children’s Music Network Annual Conference, Kaleidoscope Of Melodies, in September.
- Cory (as Doctor Noize) will be the Artist In Residence at at the Strings Music Festival in Steamboat Springs, CO for the 2022-3 season.
- Cory produced both the audio and video release of this incredible piano suite, Ten Shape Preludes, by composer Loretta K Notareschi.
On to Studios…