“Find your song.”
— Cory Cullinan, Reach Studios Owner
Welcome to Reach Studios, the five-room music/multimedia production house of Cory Cullinan, his alter ego Doctor Noize… and your next project. Cory’s an established producer, Regis University Director of Recording Arts, Stanford Recording Arts teacher, and former Recording Academy Board Governor and award-winning high school arts department head.
Personally designed as the creative studio of an award-winning recording artist, composer and teacher, Reach has opened its doors as a production and teaching place to help others reach their creative dreams. Work together here or Cory can produce or teach remotely. References are available from artists and students ranging from Grammy-winners to kids.
- The soundtrack for the documentary film Out of the Shadows, by Miriam Kapner, about musicians helping first responders on 9/11, was produced at Reach Studios.
- Cory’s summer Recording Arts students at Stanford University recorded an album in a week. Check out Cruising Out Of The Shadows!
- Cory’s love letter to fatherhood, Ode To Sidney Grace — a song and video literally 20 years in the making — was produced at Reach Studios & recently released.
- The debut album from Cory’s Regis University undergrads, Made In The Stu, is out — and it’s as vibrant and colorful as they are!
- Cory will teach looping with Ableton Live as an In-Person Presenter at the Children’s Music Network Annual Conference, Kaleidoscope Of Melodies, in September.
On to Studios…